PRIMEWEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT /MAINTENANCE TEAM
WHAT IS MAINTENANCE?
Maintenance is defined as engineering actions which are necessary for retaining or restoring an equipment, machine or system to the specified condition to achieve its maximum useful life.
Types of Maintenance are:
- Planned Maintenance (Proactive).
- Unplanned Maintenance (Reactive).
You need to keep your equipments, machines or systems up to date and running efficiently without breakdowns by having and maintaining necessary documents such as;
Preventive Maintenance Plan (PMP), Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) updated Asset Register etc.
BENEFITS OF PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN “PMP”
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced.
- Better conservation of assets and increased life expectancy of assets, thereby eliminating premature replacement of machinery and equipment.
- Reduced overtime costs and more economical use of maintenance workers due to working on a scheduled basis instead of a crash basis to repair breakdowns.
- Timely, routine repairs circumvent fewer large-scale repairs.
- Improved safety and quality conditions for everyone.
- Adequate productivity is achieved.
We are Facility Management Professionals and YES!!! We can maintain your Properties!!!